Business Intelligence Analyst | BGC
- The Business Intelligence Analyst collects, measures, analyzes, evaluates, interprets and summarizes data in preparation for generation of reports for performance evaluation
- Create compliance and audit file to ensure that all reporting metric and definitions are applied in all locations
- Develop and maintain report templates, ensure timely delivery of accurate
- Propose and initiate improvements on reporting methodologies, eliminating human errors and/or reduce preparation time
- Create and deliver effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for support management and project teams.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel 2010 and above (Macros, pivot, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge Google Documents (particularly google sheets), Google Forms
- Knowledge in My SQL is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
This job is no longer active.