Business Intelligence Supervisor (Anonas)
- Ensure that their team's deliverables (reports/analysis) are timely, reliable, and accurate.
- Provide actionable insights to the business using available data (via statistical analysis and other methods).
- Upskill the team by teaching them analytical skills that are relevant to the job. Acts as a subject matter expert.
- Plan and schedule work to deliver on time, or highlight to the management team any potential change in delivery timelines.
- Work with minimal supervision and exercise initiative.
- Identify opportunities for custom development and working with team representatives in identifying requirements and developing business specifications.
- Work collaboratively and in a consultative manner with the various teams and support representatives to identify opportunities for enhancement of business processes.
- Write documentation where required including work instructions for all tasks within role.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in using MS Office applications.
- Project management skills such as prioritizing, communication, planning, etc...
- Analytical skills that are typically used in Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and other areas.
- Information gathering, analysis and documentation including process and data flow diagrams.
- Stakeholder-facing experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience leading a team.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Preferably 3 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
This job is no longer active.