The data warehouse developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet an enterprise’s business analysis and reporting needs:
Assist in the assessment of the TaskUs Business Intelligence reporting methodology. This will include –
- Review existing reporting processes,
- Determine what the go to methodology should be,
- Create a plan to move the existing reporting to the new methodology without interfering with the existing reporting deliverables.
- Commence delivery against the plan
This deliverable should be completed within 45 days after start date.
- Gathering requirements, performing vendor and product evaluations, deliver solutions, training and documentation.
- Design & development, tuning, deployment and maintenance of information, advanced data analytics, and physical data persistence technologies.
- Establishing analytic environments required for structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
- Implement the business requirements and business processes, build data warehouse (“DW”) schema and build and maintain extract-translate-load (“ETL”) and/or extract-load-translate (“ELT”) processes for DW.
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture codes is maintained in a version control system.
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- MBA or MS degree a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations.
- Structured thinker and effective communicator
- Knowledge of relational SQL databases and SQL in at least one of the following environments: Oracle. Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL.
- 5 years of broad information technology experience.
- Knowledge in Oracle/MySQL database, as well as data modeling, both logical and physical
- Knowledge in multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, normalized and de-normalized models, handling “slow-changing” dimensions/attributes.
- Solid experience with Data Warehouse and BI systems; extensive experience for collecting business requirements from customers, and transform the requirements into DB data processes and data schema.