-Responsible for the day-to-day and monthly activities under Financial Reporting which includes the following tasks.
- Prepare monthly accruals including reclass and adjusting entries.
- Prepare monthly depreciation and amortization
- Review and analyze the P&L accounts and provide explanation of the variance
- Preparation of Balance Sheet schedules and reconciliation and ensure action items are addressed
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Preparation of reports requested by different Stakeholders.
- Assist in the external and internal audits.
- Other adhoc activities as requested
- BS Accountancy Graduate
- Preferably a CPA
- With at least one year experience in General Accounting but Fresh graduates are welcome to apply