The Identity and Access Management Associate role will work closely with the IAM Analyst and will report directly to IAM Manager, whose mission is to ensure that users access have appropriate identities and credentials, to enable data and application owners to control access to their resources. This includes operational responsibility for underlying IT systems and applications that deliver IAM services. This position will report on a shifting schedule, 24/7 support.
● Ensures that IAM (Identity and Access Management) service delivery meets established SLAs
● Complete configuration of security policies and rules for integrating IAM best practice with other products in various deployment environments based on requirements
● First level of support for all IAM related incident and service request
● Respond to any client/support inquiries for assistance with any access related concern governing IAM.
● Assist IAM Analyst with any project and implementation.
● Maintain all necessary runbooks and documents.
● Maintains a good understanding of IAM service offerings and processes
● Bachelor’s degree in MIS/Computer Science or IT and/or a combination of education and relevant experience.
● Ability to complete high volume of service request and incident ticket efficiently
● Hands on experience or theoretical knowledge with Enterprise Ticketing system (Ex: Remedy, Service Now and SD Manage Engine)
● Basic knowledge with different IT Infrastructure segment (Ex: Network, Database, middleware and Windows)
● Basic Knowledge and experience in Active Directory
● Basic knowledge of Information Security
● Basic Knowledge about different Information Technology terminology
● Ability to travel up to 40% domestic.
● Can work effectively and efficiently under pressure
● Have a Ridiculously positive attitude
● Strong communication skills
● BPO contact center experience preferred, but not required.