++POSITION SUMMARY++Oversee and direct the activities of a number of campaigns along with all Team Leaders and Staff assigned to his campaigns. He/she is responsible for all aspects of operations which include but not limited to monitoring operations staffing, provide temporary coverage and training; provision of excellent clientele service, problem resolution and the like.
- Responsible for regular and often daily interactions with all the company departments/ campaign team leaders and the whole management team. Maintain open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- Manages and staffs the operations assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations which include but not limited to monitoring operations staffing, provide temporary coverage and training; provision of excellent clientele service, problem resolution and the like.
- Develop individual & team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives.
- Guide Team Leaders in meeting of all team & individual goals.
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, any field.
- At lea++s++t 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; preferably a Manager specializing in BPO Operations and Management or equivalent.
- Has handled at least 100 FTEs
- Should have a track record of meeting targets and delivering on targets.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients.