Recruitment Specialist (BGC)
H002 - Lizard Bear Lair (LBL)
A Recruitment Specialist is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. S/he will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
A Recruitment Specialist performs the day to day recruitment functions and duties related to but not limited to the following tasks: Job Analysis, Sourcing & Profiling, Screening and Selection, Documentation & Reporting.
You must have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in End-to-end Recruitment/Talent Acquisition is required for this position.
- Very good computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding Customer Service skills.