The Site Lead will be responsible for setting up and running our site in Taiwan. Proactively lead growth opportunities, profitability and customer service programs with exceptional quality and improved efficiency. Manage an aggressive growth strategy while ensuring customer service metrics are met. We are looking for a leader with strong skills in global leadership, site management, growing a world-class team, and establishing a local footprint that sets the stage for long term growth and success. This role will report directly to the Country Manager based in Philippines
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA holders are also favoured
- At least 10 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; preferably VP Level specializing in BPO Operations and Management or equivalent
- Excellent Mandarin and English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- Have a sound knowledge of legal regulations required to run the business in Taiwan
- Proven track record in Operations role, including the ability to improve processes, workflows and deliver substantial savings
- Capability and flexibility to meet client demands and change drivers
- Experience managing the financial performance of the centre
- Strong credentials as an organizational leader, with deep business acumen, proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues and lead and influence change
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients
- Strong organizational, analytical and managerial skills
- Must possess a professional, courteous, and resilient attitude
- Able to understand, interpret and translate goals and objectives of multiple stakeholders
We are looking for a leader with strong skills in global leadership, site management, growing a world-class team, and establishing a local footprint that sets the stage for long term growth and success.
If you have a history of success in site establishment and management (culturally, strategically and operationally), nurturing relationships with business partners, and driving growth in a fast-paced, results-focused environment, then we would welcome the opportunity to talk to you.