The Team Leader will drive performance of the teammates to continuously hit metrics and goals. His role is to coach, motivate and engage teammates to ensure that they are a productive resource to TaskUs. He will also act as a liaison between the teammates and other departments.
- To manage the day–to-day planning, operation and problem-solving of a team of agents to meet with the required service level components, standards and sales targets, to develop the team to ensure delivery of a consistently superior customer experience by highly knowledgeable and customer-focused agents and to act as the communication conduit between Frontliners and Management. To offer creative solutions.
- Delivery of team sales, service level components, quality and productivity targets & indicators.
- People Management, including all HR related issues, as well as staff development.
- Operational Management: Managing the floor, adherence to schedule.
- Ownership and problem resolution.
- Call monitoring, coaching and feedback, responsibility for delivery of the defined customer experience in every call.
- Training and development of staff.
- Motivation, leadership for a team of 17 and developing future leaders.
- Recommendations for product and process development based on customer feedback and analysis of the same.
- Conducting performance appraisal for the team.
- Contribute for the initial hiring and selecting process of the front line.
- Compiling reports on team’s performance and customer feedback.
- Communication and being a focal point of dissemination of information from management to team and vis versa.
- Work very closely with team members to solve customer problems. Also needs to understand agent's problems and weaknesses and address these. Offers solutions and suggestions for process and product improvement to management.
- Required making decisions on any matters relating to improving revenue generation & customer satisfaction with regards insofar as it affects call handling and call center processes.
- Possesses certain additional supervisory level authority for reversal of charges. Responsible for making decisions on training requirement for team members and adjusting targets to suit the needs of the business. Responsible for all HR-related issues affecting team members including conducting appraisals, confirmations, promotions and terminations.
Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year Team Leader experience is required for this position
- Experience working on phone, email, and live chat customer support campaigns
- Excellent written grammar skills and strong technical skills
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Above average verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with e-commerce and/or ZenDesk or any other CRMs is a plus
- Must be willing to work on different shifts