● Oversee and direct the activities of a number of campaigns along with all Team Leaders and ensure that the quality standards of the products/services as set by the client/management are being monitored and maintained across all the campaigns.
● Ensure that every employee is fully trained and can do their job effectively, help employees learn new skills and/or develop existing ones. Help employees create long-term career plans within an organization.
● Plan total Training & Quality policies, programs, and initiatives in line with the OperationDepartments Objectives
● Guide Training Supervisors, Quality Coach & QA’s in meeting of all team & individual goals
● Oversee development of training modules/programs, new testing tools, methods and systems to ensure products and services meet quality standards.
● Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production,
productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
● Work directly with the teams and communicate effectively with the Operations Director, Operations Manager and their US Counterparts
● Support Management decisions and activities
● Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field
● Must have at least 5 year(s) of managerial and/or supervisory working experience in a call center
specializing in Training and Quality Control/Assurance
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Knowledgeable in Google and MS Office applications