Workforce Managers supervise the operational and fiscal activities of the Workforce Management team. They ensure accuracy of billing processes and procedures for all clients within the site. Workforce Managers identify and report on account profitability opportunities and recommend strategies to improve campaign processes.
Workforce Managers are held accountable for schedule adherence, service level, and absenteeism. They forecast and prepare for call or email volume and monitor seat occupancy, average handle time and other factors to measure campaign performance.
Workforce Managers work closely with stakeholders and clients to resolve manpower staffing and scheduling concerns. They manage the campaign in accordance with company policies, procedures, and client service level metrics and expectations.
*Key Performance Objectives *
- Achieve 100% accuracy and speed of delivery requirements.
- Manage day-to-day Workforce Operations.
- Implements scheduling strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives. Communicate the core strategy and goals to the WFM team. Establish metrics for success, set clear daily staffing and scheduling priorities, and drive the team to meet goals.
- Understands the key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each workforce management goal.
- Reports daily center metrics on all projects, teams and associates performance to business partners.
- Responsible for keeping the forecasts updated considering variables that are not controllable.
- Ensure that workforce procedures are followed by the team.
- Delivers timely and efficient solutions to all workforce related requests.
- Actively manage the staff, support, motivate and retain an outstanding Workforce Management team.
- Responsible for mentoring, training, evaluating, and developing a team of workforce specialists/analyst.
- Help the team to set realistic and measurable staffing and scheduling goals, and develop appropriate reward program as needed.
- Monitor progress towards goals to ensure client expectations and requirements are met.
- Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems or 3rd party vendors.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s processes and tools, system changes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong desire to optimize procedures
- Proficient statistical analysis, computer, and software skills
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), or ability to learn technology quickly
- Reporting proficiency
- Strong coaching skills